Enjoy and Experience Slovenia Within Your Own Plan
Are you an individual or a large group?
Do already know exactly what would you like to experience in Slovenia?
Or you just want to experience one of our small group tours but would prefer to keep it private?
Would you like to go for a bike tour, maybe do some rafting, join a local fisherman or maybe have a great lunch on the boat prepared just for you and your loved ones?
With our 15+ years in the business we know how to hear you and recognize what will suit best to your needs.
Send us a note and we will come back to you with a tailor made offer according to your personal interests with convenience and flexibility. Only your imagination is the limit.
We prepare our offers individually for every costumer according to the duration and type of the tour, the size of the group, mileage and the type of guide, driver or escort.
THE TEMPERATURE IN THE CAVES IS 9°C/50ºF ALL YEAR ROUND SO PLEASE WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES.
THIS TOUR DIFFICULTY IS AROUND 3.5 OUT OF 5 SO BE PREPARED FOR MORE INTENSITY AS AROUND 300 STAIRS IS INCLUDED ALTOGETHER.
- Cruise passenger terminal in Koper
- Hotel or any other preferred pickup location
Departure time is usually exactly 1 hour after the ship docks. Please wait for our confirmation email with all the important details within 24 hours after the booking.
Hotel/ private accommodation guests please wait for our confirmation email with all the important details within 24 hours after the booking as well.
- If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location.
Confirmation will be received within 24 hours after the booking is made with all the important details (departure time and location…)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We are doing our best to optimize our tours to the cruise line departure time so it is almost impossible to return back too late and miss the ship.
But still there are certain things we don`t have control over and this might happen as well.
So here we are explaining 3 possible reasons and solutions in case it happens.
- If we miss the ship because of our poor organization we will take you to your next port on our expense for free. We will make sure you will join your ship next morning before it comes to next port.
- If we miss the ship because the group or part of a group not respecting the optimized timings provided every time before any activity during the day than we will take to your next port as well but the expense will be on you. In this case you will still join your ship before it arrives to next port in the morning.
- If we miss the ship because of any scenario on which we or you do not have control over (heavy storm, some accident and the highway get closed for hours and we are stuck for hours, one of the passengers gets injured and had to go to the hospital….)
In this case we will take you to your next port as well but only for the lowest possible price that will cover gas, tolls, car usage and driver. We will not take a penny extra above that.
4. Next port is most usually somewhere in Croatia (max 5 hours of drive) or Venice (2 hours of drive)
Have a question?
Expect our respond within 24 hrs max.
Loved this tour so much the caves were incredible and so fascinating , it was so easy to keep up with the tour guide and the hike was not to... read more
Peter took 8 senior ladies on a half day trip to Piran. It rained so he found other places to take us. We had a fun day.We drove through... read more
These two attractions - the cave and the castle - are closer to the port than the capital city, and they are close to each other as well. Both... read more
Beautiful mountainous location on the Adriatic. Both Koper and Piran have retained their Mediterranean walled cities that are well kept and filled with shops and restaurants with outdoor seating. Bustling... read more
Mia met us at the cruise ship terminal in Koper and to our surprise we had a private tour to Ljubljana and Lake Bled. If I had to pick... read more
We decided to visit the Skocjan caves on a day trip while our cruise ship stopped in Koper. We had high expectations since we've visited Carlsbad Caverns (USA) multiple... read more
This private tour given by Mija (pronounced "Myrah") was wonderful. She was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and informative. The caves were spectacular. Although you enter with the train,... read more
From my first email communication, I could tell Peter, owner of Slovenia Daytrip and Tours, was passionate about Slovenia and sincere about the great services he could offer. After a... read more
this tour was fantastic. We booked this tour specifically because it was a small group and allowed for both the cave and the castle. Pickup was in Koper right at... read more
This was our first ever trip to this area of the world. We knew next to nothing. Peter was clear from the beginning - he is passionate about... read more