360° E- Bike Slovenian Coastline with Lunch in Piran
Ride the famous Parenzana Bike Trail and Experience the best of Slovenian Coastline with authentic lunch in medival Piran
Join us on this small group E- Biker/s Delight shore excursion journey trough the highlights of Slovenian Coastal Area within a smaller group of up to 16 persons with authentic lunch in authentic traditional Slovenian restaurant with a glass of local wine.
Definitely one of the best options to experience Slovenia.
This is a bicycle ride along Slovenian coastline. After we will meet at your ship and you will collect your trek or E. bikes we will first take a ride trough Koper and join the famous Parenzana rail. Most of biking is on asphalt. Parenzana was rail was built at the begining of the 20th century by the Austro- Hungarians as Trieste was monarchy`s most important port and plan was to connect this port with other towns and cities in the Istria region.
Biciklistička vožnja od broda duž slovenske obale. Vozimo se uglavnom po uređenim, asfaltiranim biciklističkim stazama bivše uskotračne pruge Parenzana, koju su napravili Austrougari početkom 20. St. radi povezivanja njihove glavne luke Trst sa drugim gradovima u Istri. Na današnjoj vožnji ćemo posjetiti najveći Slovenski obalni grad ujedno i glavni grad Istre – Koper. Vožnju nastavljamo uz more do Izole gdje imamo priliku napraviti kratku pauzu. Put nas dalje vodi kroz unutrašnjost do solana Sečovlje gdje možemo vidjeti kako se nekada proizvodila morska sol. Ove solane su i jedan od prvih trgovačkih dobara republike Venecije, koja je ovdje vladala stoljećima. Uz samu obalu se vozimo dalje kroz Portorož, glavno Slovensko ljetovalište do najljepšeg Slovenskog gradića Pirana. Ovdje nas očekuje zasluženi ručak i transfer natrag na brod.
- Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off
- All transportation
- Up to date comfortable air conditioned people`s carrier/van for up to 8 persons
- English speaking driver/ escort
- Basic Insurance
- Complimentary bottle of water
- Food and drinks
- Pletna boat ride
- Cruise passenger terminal in Koper
- Hotel or any other preferred pickup location
Departure time is usually exactly 1 hour after the ship docks. Please wait for our confirmation email with all the important details within 24 hours after the booking.
Hotel/ private accommodation guests please wait for our confirmation email with all the important details within 24 hours after the booking as well.
- If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location.
Confirmation will be received within 24 hours after the booking is made with all the important details (departure time and location…)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We are doing our best to optimize our tours to the cruise line departure time so it is almost impossible to return back too late and miss the ship.
But still there are certain things we don`t have control over and this might happen as well.
So here we are explaining 3 possible reasons and solutions in case it happens.
- If we miss the ship because of our poor organization we will take you to your next port on our expense for free. We will make sure you will join your ship next morning before it comes to next port.
- If we miss the ship because the group or part of a group not respecting the optimized timings provided every time before any activity during the day than we will take to your next port as well but the expense will be on you. In this case you will still join your ship before it arrives to next port in the morning.
- If we miss the ship because of any scenario on which we or you do not have control over (heavy storm, some accident and the highway get closed for hours and we are stuck for hours, one of the passengers gets injured and had to go to the hospital….)
In this case we will take you to your next port as well but only for the lowest possible price that will cover gas, tolls, car usage and driver. We will not take a penny extra above that.
- Next port is most usually somewhere in Croatia (max 5 hours of drive) or Venice (2 hours of drive)
Have a question?
Expect our respond within 24 hrs max.
Loved this tour so much the caves were incredible and so fascinating , it was so easy to keep up with the tour guide and the hike was not to... read more
Peter took 8 senior ladies on a half day trip to Piran. It rained so he found other places to take us. We had a fun day.We drove through... read more
These two attractions - the cave and the castle - are closer to the port than the capital city, and they are close to each other as well. Both... read more
Beautiful mountainous location on the Adriatic. Both Koper and Piran have retained their Mediterranean walled cities that are well kept and filled with shops and restaurants with outdoor seating. Bustling... read more
Mia met us at the cruise ship terminal in Koper and to our surprise we had a private tour to Ljubljana and Lake Bled. If I had to pick... read more
We decided to visit the Skocjan caves on a day trip while our cruise ship stopped in Koper. We had high expectations since we've visited Carlsbad Caverns (USA) multiple... read more
This private tour given by Mija (pronounced "Myrah") was wonderful. She was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and informative. The caves were spectacular. Although you enter with the train,... read more
From my first email communication, I could tell Peter, owner of Slovenia Daytrip and Tours, was passionate about Slovenia and sincere about the great services he could offer. After a... read more
this tour was fantastic. We booked this tour specifically because it was a small group and allowed for both the cave and the castle. Pickup was in Koper right at... read more
This was our first ever trip to this area of the world. We knew next to nothing. Peter was clear from the beginning - he is passionate about... read more